Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Peliculas De Trabestis Gratis

Somebody please explain this to me/Ma è uno scherzo, vero?

You arrive at a age, a bit over 30, when you think that hardly anything can surprise you. At this age, you must have already heard of the crazy ideas to tax the fidelity miles point gained for business related trips as Fringe Benefit (!), but i simply remained Shocked, stared at the screen blankly, "when I read an article on the reform of taxation in Canada from HS , Finnish edition (for once, no stealing of razors from the supermarket :

all reductions Destruction Task Force does not intend to. For example, most tax incentives, namely the right to live ownership apartment for free is likely to remain in peace and ilmaisasumisen benefits to tax.

"Ordinary people are not enough to understand that in my apartment living is something to enter, and that it income would be taxed, "Hetemäki granted.
I translate: the working group does not want to present all the deducttion removal proposals. For example, the biggest tax benefit, that is, the right to live for free in one's own house , will stay untouched, nor the advantage of free living (in one's own house, I remind) will be taxed.

"Normal people do not of course understand, that living in the own house/flat gives a sort of income, which should then be taxed", Mr. Hetemäki declares.

Now, I'm a normal person, albeit with a Master's and Doctor's degree, so I don't understand. My degrees don't help me here. Why in heart living in the house I bought constituse income, if I don't sell the house? Any help appreciated. Summary of the article, Where is this part as well transalated in Inglese here. Luckily enough, Mr. Hetemäki, who is proposing a wide Such cancelation of tax deduction in real estate sector, Which, if Implemented, Would bring a halt to finnish market, IMO, is not ashamed enough to include this deduction in the list.

briefly in Italian: reading this article, I found that source of income in Finland is simply living in your own home, and that the goodness of the minister, the homeowners are not taxed for this so-called income. If anyone has a rational explanation to this logic indeed crazy, and go Citation scholarly (prize to whoever guesses where it is easy) può illuminarmi?

0 comments:

Post a Comment