Thursday, September 3, 2009

Menwearingladiesunderwear

Nokia N900: online as it happens

Hello all, I'm in the Stuttgart airport, at the gate of my flight back to Helsinki, tired but happy of the attentions and the positive feedback that my N900 has received. I'm happy also as finally I can tell the world about this device, for which I have given all myself.

I am the responsible of the development of all applications software that runs natively in N900. A big task, lots of responsibilities, which has requested my total committmwnt and dedication.

Here at the airport, I am writing this post from the N900, and I feel immense pride to do it, I feel immense pride that now the world has discovered the power and the beauty of this truly mobile true computer. I am typing from the browser, You Have The Same blogger page with your laptop. This is what I call everywhere Internet. Needless to say, you can get plenty of blogging and sharing widgets here if you'd like know!

A long journey, and not full of technical Difficulties But now it's (almost) over. N900 is there and all will soon be Able to Enjoy using this addictive toy. N900, YOU ROCK!

Hello everyone, I'm here to Stuttgart airport, waiting for my flight to Helsinki, tired but happy with the positive feedback received from the Nokia N900. I am also happy because now I can freely talk about this gem, which I have given so much.

are responsible for the project that develops all applications for the N900, a great responsibility, of course, which required all my effort and dedication, but this has now been repaid. And I feel very proud now, as I write this post from the N900. Pride that everyone has found this little gem, and soon will have between their hands. And that will be nice to see someone with a N900 in my hand and say that I did too!

It was a long journey, fraught with technical difficulties and, now almost over. The N900 is here, and soon everyone will enjoy this toy, so I gave that

0 comments:

Post a Comment