Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kates Playground Galleries 2010

Ragusa, maailman ihanin kaupunki

I have written in English and Italian, but I never in Finnish. is already high time to write Ragusasta Finnish.

Ragusa, Sicily, located on the southeast side, is my hometown, and of course my view, the world's most wonderful city.


View larger map

Why is so special Ragusa (Ragusa e 'speciale)? I am part of to say. I tried to explain the reason for my previous Italian webblogs , Which is undoubtedly my favorite. "Blog Post" was so good that the Sicilian local newspaper, was seized and released it Journal !

Why Ragusa is special?
Ragusa is special because every stone reminds me of the incident in the past. When I lived there yet, I do not understand how beautiful Ragusa can be. Ragusa gem is the old city, or Ragusa Ibla. Ragusa Ibla is a magical city, if you walk in small alleys you feel in another world. Ragusa Ibla night lights is something quite fantastic.

Some photos Ragusasta:

Ragusa Ibla the evening, as Presepe


Kotona, mulla on iso valokuva tästä maisemasta, ja joka päivä katson sitä kuvitellen,
että olen vielä Ragusassa.


Ragusa Ibla, toinen näkymä

Ragusa Iblan Tuomiokirkko, S. Giorgio, barokkityylin mestariteos,
UNESCOn maailmanperintökohde


Muutamia linkkejä Ragusasta:


0 comments:

Post a Comment